Big Bang Music Limited
10 Havenbaulk Avenue,
Tel: 07960 095 904
Making A Purchase
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our products, and click on any items that you wish to buy and put them into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on “Checkout” and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to satisfy the order.
Hiring an Instrument – Available only to students of Hot House Music School
- Should you have any questions about the instrument, please contact your music teacher directly, the term “instrument” includes all of the accessories that accompany the instrument i.e. the case, the sling etc;
- Please note – all rental instruments come from our “rental pool” which are serviced annually;
- During the duration of the Agreement, the instrument remains the property of Big Bang Music Limited;
- You are not permitted to treat the instrument as your own (this prohibits any modifications being made to the instrument);
- In particular, but not limited to, you are not permitted to sell, hire, lend or in any way deal with or dispose of the instrument;
- The instrument may be required to be returned during the school summer holidays for a service;
- The instrument is to be returned in the same state/condition as delivered;
- Instrument repairs during the duration of the agreement are your responsibility but must be approved by Big Bang Music Ltd;
- It is your responsibility to return the instrument at the end of the rental period;
- The Agreement is for a minimum period of an academic term. After this period the Agreement may be terminated but only once the instrument has been returned to Big Bang Music Limited;
- Breach of the contract will require the customer to become liable for the full replacement cost of the instrument;
- Big Bang Music Limited warrants that the instrument shall be of satisfactory quality and fit for purpose;
- In the event that you believe this not to be the case, you must inform Big Bang Music Limited immediately so that an examination of the instrument may be carried out, and if necessary, any repairs or adjustments made;
- Big Bang Music Limited reserves the right to commence legal proceedings against you in respect of any breach of the Agreement. The costs associated with any such legal proceedings will be met by you;
- If this is the case the instrument must be returned to Big Bang Music Limited within 7 working days. Failure to do so will make the customer liable for the full replacement cost of the instrument;
- During the duration of the Agreement the risk in the instrument shall pass to you and you shall inform Big Bang Music Limited immediately should any loss or damage occur in respect of the instrument;
- In the event that the instrument is lost or stolen, it must be reported to the police and an incident/crime number obtained. Failure to do so will result in the customer becoming liable for the full replacement cost of the instrument;
- The Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the customer and Big Bang Music Limited and supersedes and extinguishes all previous agreements, promises, assurances, warranties, representations and understandings between the parties, whether written or oral, relating to its subject matter;
- Proof of postage when returning the instrument must be obtained from the relevant courier or postal service;
- The Agreement is subject to English Law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute arising out of or in connection with the Agreement;
Care Package Upgrade – Hire Products only
The Care Package Upgrade runs annually from the date of the first instrument rental payment and is subsequently renewed annually from the same date.
If you have some accidental damage that needs to be repaired, the instrument must be returned to Big Bang Music Ltd for an assessment and quote.
All repairs have to be authorised by Big Bang Music Ltd.
Where possible Big Bang Music Ltd will supply a replacement instrument for the duration of the repair, though this is not guaranteed and is dependent on stock and length of the repair.
We usually process your order within 1 days. In the event that we have experienced an unusually high demand for an item, which delays delivery, we will email you with a revised delivery date or the option to cancel your order.
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
Credit Card Security
Big Bang Music Limited accepts major credit and debit cards including Visa, Mastercard, Switch and Delta through our payment service provider WordPay. All credit card details are secured with 128bit encrypted sessions and all sensitive information is stored on a heavily encrypted database that is protected by multiple government-approved firewalls.
If you need to reach us, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively, you can call on 07960 095 904 or write to us at Big Bang Music Limited, 10 Havenbaulk Avenue, Littleover, Derby, DE23 4BJ
Big Bang Music Limited complies with all aspects of the Data Protection Act of 1984 and the new act of 1998 and as such are registered with the Data Protection Commissioner. We do not disclose details of our customers to any third party.
Big Bang Music Limited maintains a seven working day returns policy. Should you decide that you are not satisfied with your order you must notify us in writing either by royal mail or email within seven working days from date of delivery that it is your intention to cancel your order and that you are returning the goods. We will accept the return of unwanted goods and will refund the full price (including outward postage charges).
You are responsible for returning any unwanted goods to us including the mailing costs. The item’s must be returned in the condition in which they were received, unused and in their original packaging. For fragile or more expensive items we advise that you return the goods by recorded delivery and with the appropriate packaging to ensure safe transit. Please remember to include your name, address, telephone number, and order number to ensure that your refund is dealt with as quickly as possible.
It is always in the customer’s interest to retain proof of postage, as they are responsible for the goods until they arrive at Big Bang Music Limited premises.
All returns should be sent to:
Big Bang Music Limited
10 Havenbaulk Avenue,
We may occasionally carry out security checks and have the right to refuse access to our website should we consider it necessary.
Big Bang Music Limited
Company No – 9382385
Registered office –
Big Bang Music Limited, Durham House, 38 Street Lane, Denby, DE5 8NE
VAT No – GB204 073 650